Saruni Samburu’s six luxury, eco-chic villas are open and spacious, heralding spectacular views over Kalama Conservancy and Mount Kenya.
As the only lodge in over 200,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness teeming with wildlife to explore exclusively, and guided by Samburu warriors passionate about their land and culture, the safari experience at Saruni Samburu is intimate and truly exceptional.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Culture, Cycling, Family, Wildlife
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Small Group
The rates are as below;
Ksh 25,000 per person per night
3 Days Flying Package to Saruni Samburu Lodge.
Rates are for Citizens and Residents
1st April – 30th June – $920 pp
1st July – 31st Oct – $1150 pp
1st Nov – 15th Dec – $860
- Return Airfares from Wilson
- 2 Nights Full Board Accommodation
- Return Airstrip Transfers
- 2 Game Drives per day
- Inclusive of Drinks – Soft Drinks, Beers, House Wines, Bottled Water and Limited Laundry
- Accommodation is based on a double room (Single room supplements and Holiday supplements are applicable)
- Park Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature